Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord. -Luke 1:45



Monday, May 3, 2010

Relax

Well, if anyone has experienced one bit of trouble trying to conceive no doubt you have heard the famous...."Relax. Don't stress." Yeah, well easier said then done when the first thing you have to think of in the morning before your head even comes off of the pillow is.....what is my temp? What CD is this? Chart,Chart,Chart. I know most people are well meaning, but I read once that it's almost like an insult and well......that's what it feels like sometimes.





All of you well meaning people out there.....you'll be glad to know that this week I'm going to try my hardest to take your advice. Josh and I are leaving today to go to the beach. And I'm bringing no thermometers, no OPK's, no computer(this will be the hardest I think).....just us and our bibles. I'm praying for a renewal time this week and for just maybe......a miracle.



I'm praying for some sunshine, a comfy bed, and some well needed quality time with my sweetheart.

1 comment: